Exporting Contacts from Outlook 2007/2010
1. Click the File > Options > Advanced:
2. Under Export, click Export.
3. In the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and then click Next
4. Under Create a file of type, select Microsoft Excel
5. Under Select folder to export from, select the Contact then click Next
6. Type the name of the Excel file you are going to create
7. Select the Browse button and navigate to where you want to save the file and click OK
8. In the next screen click Next, then click Finish
Exporting Contacts from Outlook 2003
1. Open Outlook
2. Select Import and Export… from the File menu.
3. The Import and Export wizard will open.
4. From the list, you need to select Export to a file and then select Next
5. Select Microsoft Excel from the list of file types and then click Next
6. Select Contacts from under Mailbox – Your Name and click Next
7. Type the name of the Excel file you are going to create
8. Select the Browse button and navigate to where you want to save the file and click OK
9. Select the Next button on the next screen
10. On the last screen click Finish to complete the export: